Last Updated: November 15, 2018
The Service enables Members to track and manage various aspects of your relationship with Subscriber and to be involved with Subscriber in an online and interactive manner. For the sake of clarity, a prospective Subscriber using the Service on a trial basis shall also be deemed to be a "Subscriber" for purposes of this Agreement, and a Member using the Service on behalf of or otherwise in connection with such a Subscriber shall also be deemed to be a "Member" for purposes of this Agreement.
1. This Agreement.
1.1 Acceptance. Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing the Service. By accessing the Service, you indicate that you have read and that you agree to be bound by the provisions of this Agreement. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement, you are not authorized to use the Service. Furthermore, you are not authorized to use the Service if (a) you are not of legal age or otherwise do not have the legal capacity to form a binding contract with ShulCloud, or (b) you are a person barred from using the Service either (i) under the laws of the country in which you reside or from which you are attempting to access the Service, or (ii) due to prior violations of this Agreement.
1.2 Modifications. We reserve the right to modify this Agreement at any time. You agree to review this Agreement periodically to be aware of such modifications. You further agree that your continued use of the Service after any such modifications have been made shall be deemed to be your conclusive acceptance of any modified version of this Agreement. We will indicate that changes to this Agreement have been made by updating the date indicated after “Last Updated” at the beginning of this Agreement. We will be happy to provide you with prior versions of this Agreement upon your written request to us. If you do not agree to abide by the initial version or any modified version of this Agreement, then you are not authorized to use the Service. The current version of this Agreement will be accessible via the footer of the Service’s homepage.
2.1 Profile; Password. If Subscriber's preferences enable you to set-up a unique user account, we will provide you through Subscriber with a user ID (most likely your email address) and password (“Profile”) to access your user account (“Account”). You shall not allow any individual or entity to use your Profile to access the Service and you shall strictly safeguard the information that would allow any individual or entity to access the Service by using your Profile or Account. You are solely responsible for your failure to strictly safeguard such information and/or to allow any other individual or entity to access or use the Service by using your Profile or Account. You may not sell or otherwise transfer your Profile or Account or any portion thereof. You shall notify ShulCloud immediately of any unauthorized use of your Profile, Account or any portion of the Service. ShulCloud shall not be liable for any loss that results from the unauthorized use of your Profile or Account, either with or without your knowledge.
2.2 Accurate Information. You shall provide accurate, complete and current information about yourself while using the Service, and you shall update all information provided by you through the Service if and as soon as such information changes.
2.3 Disabling or Revocation of Account. We have the right to cancel your Account for any reason (without having to specify the reason) or for no reason at any time, as determined by us in our sole discretion, including without limitation if we believe you have violated this Agreement or if we believe that your applicable Subscriber has violated this Agreement. If we cancel or otherwise disable access to your Account, you may be prevented from accessing the Service, your Account details and/or any files or other various Service materials, including without limitation all texts, comments, icons, images, message, tags, links, photographs, audio, video and other content appearing through the Service (collectively, “Content”) which are contained in or accessible through your Account, all of which may be deleted by us. Such termination will mean that you will also lose access to all of your Submitted Content (as hereinafter defined), though if Subscriber requests from us, in writing and within ten (10) days of such termination, to receive a copy of such information, we will provide Subscriber with, or otherwise permit Subscriber to, download such information.
2.4 Cessation of Services. The form and nature of the services offered through the Service may change from time to time without prior notice to you. As part of our continuing innovation, we may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing certain Service features to you in our sole discretion, without prior notice to you.
4. Compensation. You may use the Service free of charge for so long as Subscriber maintains an active and fully paid subscription with us. In the event that Subscriber's subscription expires or is otherwise cancelled, you will have no further access to the Service including any of the Submitted Content you have posted to your Account or which you otherwise have provided to ShulCloud.
5. Submitted Content; Review of Submitted Content; Usage Restrictions.
5.2 Quality and Review of Submitted Content. ShulCloud in general does not have, and shall not have, any obligation to review Submitted Content, and therefore we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any Submitted Content and we cannot assure that harmful, inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, offensive, threatening, defamatory, unlawful or otherwise objectionable Submitted Content will not appear on or through the Service. Notwithstanding the foregoing or anything to the contrary in this Agreement, ShulCloud has the absolute right (but not the obligation) to pre-screen, review, flag, filter and monitor all Submitted Content as determined by us in our sole discretion, and ShulCloud reserves the right to alter, edit, refuse to post or remove any Submitted Content, in whole or in part, for any reason or for no reason, and to disclose such materials and the circumstances surrounding their transmission to any third party in order to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request or to protect ourselves, Subscriber or Members, or our service providers, all as determined by us in our sole discretion.
5.3 Usage Restrictions. You shall not (and you shall not permit anyone else to) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, translate, adapt, decompile (or attempt to copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, translate, adapt or decompile) or otherwise attempt to extract any software underlying the Service.
You further agree not to use the Service in any manner that:
(a) is designed to interrupt, or destroys or limits the functionality of, any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
(b) interferes with or disrupts the Service, services connected to the Service, or otherwise interferes with operations or services of the Service in any way;
(c) infringes any copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent or other right of any party (including the promoting of an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work), or defames or invades the publicity rights or the privacy rights of any person, living or deceased (or impersonates any such person);
(d) is false, misleading, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, all as may be determined by us in our sole discretion;
(e) causes us to lose (in whole or part), or otherwise interferes with, the services of our licensors, internet service providers or other suppliers or Subscribers;
(f) consists of any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
(g) links to or uses materials or other content, directly or indirectly, to which you do not have a right to link or use; or
(h) violates, or encourages others to violate, this Agreement or any ancillary agreement to this Agreement, or violates or encourages others to violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law or regulation.
5.4 Grant of License to Submitted Content. By posting Submitted Content to the Service, having your applicable Subscriber post Submitted Content to the Service, or by otherwise you or your applicable Subscriber submitting Submitted Content to us, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant to ShulCloud, a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers), assignable, fully-paid, royalty free, and worldwide license to use, copy, modify, adapt, publish, make, sell, publicly display, derive revenue or other remuneration from, communicate to the public, distribute (through multiple tiers), display all such Submitted Content (in whole or in part) through the Service, and to use all non-PII contained in such Submitted Content to create derivative works of or incorporate all such non-PII in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing through multiple tiers of sub-licensees, including the right to exercise the copyright, right of publicity, and any other rights contained in or accompanying such non-PII for any purpose, including without limitation for purposes of advertising and publicity on the Service and elsewhere. ShulCloud shall not be limited in any way in our use, commercial or otherwise, of any non-PII posted to the Service, and you hereby waive any moral rights in, and approval rights and rights of compensation to, all such non-PII that you post to the Service or otherwise provide to us. Further, we reserve the express right to (a) incorporate any non-PII posted to the Service or otherwise conveyed by you to ShulCloud into any further work, in any medium now or hereafter known, without prior consent or review, and without attribution or payment of any royalty or other form of compensation whatsoever, and (b) to use any and all PII contained in Submitted Content for our internal business purposes. Other than for the limited rights granted above to us in Submitted Content related to you, as between you and ShulCloud you or your applicable Subscriber shall retain all rights, including without limitation ownership rights, in and to all such Submitted Content.
6. Intellectual Property.
6.1 Proprietary Rights. The Service contains various Content which is protected by the copyright, trademark and other laws of the United States and/or other jurisdictions. Other than for the express rights granted in this Agreement, as between you and ShulCloud, all right, title and interest (including without limitation all copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property rights) in and to (a) the Service (including without limitation all Content other than Submitted Content appearing therein) belongs exclusively to ShulCloud, and you have no rights in and to the Service other than as expressly set forth in this Agreement, and (b) the Submitted Content belongs to Subscriber, and ShulCloud has no rights in and to the Submitted Content other than as expressly set forth in this Agreement. All third party Trademarks and/or other third party intellectual property appearing on the Service which does not belong to ShulCloud belongs to their respective third party owners. Except for Submitted Content or that information which is in the public domain, no Content may be sold, leased, copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, displayed, posted, transmitted, distributed, modified, publicly performed, used in any derivative works based thereon or otherwise used for any public or commercial purpose without the prior written consent of ShulCloud (which may be granted or denied in ShulCloud’s sole discretion). However, you may print copies of materials on the Service for your personal, noncommercial use only, provided that you must keep intact all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices appearing therein and that you use such materials solely in the manner permitted by this Agreement, and not in any manner which competes with ShulCloud.
6.2 Copyright Agent. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the "DMCA") provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe that your work has been copied and posted to the Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our copyright agent with the following information: (a) an electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; (b) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (c) a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Service; (d) your address, telephone number, and e-mail address; (e) a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (f) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. Any notification by a copyright owner or a person authorized to act on such owner's behalf that fails to comply with requirements of the DMCA shall not be considered sufficient notice and shall not be deemed to confer upon ShulCloud actual knowledge of facts or circumstances from which infringing material or acts are evident. ShulCloud's copyright agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
Name: ShulCloud, LLC. Copyright Agent
Address: 250 West Nyack Road, Suite 200, West Nyack, NY 10994
Telephone: (845) 369-6869
We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice with ShulCloud’s copyright agent. You should note that there can be penalties for false claims under the DMCA. ShulCloud may, in appropriate circumstances and to the extent plausible, suspend or terminate the right of you or a Subscriber who infringes the rights of copyright holders from using certain portions of or all of the Service, as determined by ShulCloud in our sole discretion.
6.3 Trademarks. SHULCLOUD™ is a Trademark of ShulCloud LLC. All other Trademarks appearing through the Service which are not indicated as being ShulCloud Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. ShulCloud is not affiliated with, or sponsored or endorsed by, any third party trademark owner whose Trademark appears through the Service, and ShulCloud does not sponsor or endorse any third party Trademark or its owner. As used herein, the term “Trademarks” means, collectively, all trademarks, service names, graphics, designs, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, commercial markings, and trade dress appearing on the Service which indicate a source of goods or services. Trademarks are protected by the trademark laws of the United States and/or other applicable jurisdictions. You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or modify any Trademarks in any way, including without limitation by using Content as permitted by this Agreement, without our prior written consent or the consent of such third party Trademark holder, as applicable.
6.4 Removal of Notices. You shall not remove, obscure, or alter any proprietary rights notices (including copyright and Trademark notices) which may be affixed to or contained in part of the Service, and you shall abide by all such notices.
7. Third Parties. Your participation, correspondence and/or business dealings with any third party found on or through the Service (including without limitation Subscriber), or used in conjunction with information provided through the Service (including without limitation by advertisements), and any other terms, conditions, representations or warranties associated with such dealings, are solely between you and each such third party. ShulCloud shall not be responsible or liable in any manner for any loss, damage, or other matter of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or otherwise involving o related to such third parties. If applicable, you shall pay all sales, transfer or other taxes and all duties, whether international, national, state, or local, however designated, which are levied or imposed by reason of any transaction executed in connection with or related to any third party with whom you communicate or have communicated by means of any Linked Site (as hereinafter defined) or otherwise in connection with or related to your use of the Service.
8. Links. The Service may contain links to third parties or third party products or services (collectively, “Linked Sites”). None of the Linked Sites are under the control of ShulCloud is not responsible for the content of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, any changes or updates to a Linked Site or the availability of Linked Site, and ShulCloud does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, services, products, or other materials on or available through a Linked Site, nor is ShulCloud responsible or liable for any form of transmission received from or through any Linked Site whatsoever, including without limitation any computer viruses. ShulCloud is providing Linked Sites to you for informational purposes only and as a convenience, and the inclusion of any such link through the Service does not imply an endorsement by ShulCloud of a Linked Site or any association with its operators or owners or an endorsement of ShulCloud by the operators or owners of such Linked Site. All of your activity on or in connection with any Linked Site shall be subject exclusively to the policies and procedures of the owner of such Linked Site.
9. Release. You hereby release ShulCloud and each of its directors, officers, shareholders, employees, independent contractors, licensors, agents and representatives (collectively, the "ShulCloud Parties") from any and all claims, liabilities, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or related to a dispute between you and any third party which is directly or indirectly related to with your use of the Service.
11. Indemnification. You shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless each of the ShulCloud Parties from all claims, demands, actions, causes of action and/or lawsuits (each, a "Claim" and collectively, "Claims") and all resulting costs, liabilities, losses, expenses, and damages, actual and consequential, direct and indirect, of every kind and nature, including without limitation reasonable attorneys' fees and disbursements, arising out of or related to your (a) breach of any of your representations, warranties, covenants or obligations under this Agreement, (b) negligence or misconduct, or (c) violation of any law or regulation. You shall immediately provide all applicable ShulCloud Parties with prompt written notice of any Claim or potential Claim of which you become aware. Upon the assertion or commencement of any Claim against one or more of the ShulCloud Parties that may give rise to liability of any such ShulCloud Party hereunder, you shall assume the control of the defense of such Claim at your sole expense with counsel reasonably acceptable to each such applicable ShulCloud Party; provided, however, that each such ShulCloud Party may take part in and/or fully assume such defense, in its sole discretion and at its own expense, after you assume the control thereof. You shall not enter into any settlement of any Claim which any of the ShulCloud Parties believes is adverse to its interests, without receiving the prior written consent of each of the ShulCloud Parties affected by such Claim. In no event shall any of the ShulCloud Parties be obligated to participate in any settlement which any such party reasonably believes would have an adverse effect on such party’s business interests.
12. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.
12.1 YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", “WHERE IS” AND "AS AVAILABLE", AND YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NONE OF THE ShulCloud PARTIES ASSUMES ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ALL CONTENT PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE, AND NONE OF THE ShulCloud PARTIES MAKES ANY PROMISE, GUARANTY, PREDICTION OF SUCCESS OR ANY CLAIM TO ANY SPECIAL EXPERIENCE, INSIGHT, OR EXPERTISE IN ENABLING YOU TO MAKE USE OF THE SERVICE. NOTHING IN THIS AGREEMENT SHALL CREATE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION BY ANY OF THE ShulCloud PARTIES. IN PARTICULAR, BUT WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EACH OF THE ShulCloud PARTIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS THAT (A) YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, (B) YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR FREE FROM ERRORS OR OMISSIONS, (C) INFORMATION PROVIDED BY OR OTHERWISE APPEARING THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, COMPLETE, CURRENT OR BENEFICIAL, (D) DEFECTS IN THE OPERATION OR FUNCTIONALITY OF THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED OR UPDATED, AND (E) WE ARE IN ANY WAY LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WHATSOEVER THAT MAY DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, WHETHER ARISING FROM OUR NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE.
12.2 DAMAGES; TRANSACTIONS; NO RESPONSIBILITY. NONE OF THE ShulCloud PARTIES ENDORSES OR IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT APPEARING THROUGH THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY SUBMITTED CONTENT, CONTENT PROVIDED BY SUBSCRIBER OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY CONTENT APPEARING THROUGH THE SERVICE. NONE OF THE ShulCloud PARTIES IS RESPONSIBLE FOR OR SHALL BE LIABLE FOR YOUR INTERACTION WITH ANY THIRD PARTY INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY TRANSACTION ENGAGED IN BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE OR IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION BY ANY OF THE ShulCloud PARTIES THAT IS NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT, AND NONE OF THE ShulCloud PARTIES SHALL HAVE ANY LIABILITY, OBLIGATION OR RESPONSIBILITY TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, OR ADVERSE CONSEQUENCE ALLEGED TO HAVE HAPPENED OR WHICH HAS HAPPENED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE. SPECIFICALLY, EACH OF THE ShulCloud PARTIES HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE. FURTHER, WHILE ShulCloud TAKES STEPS CONSISTENT WITH COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE INDUSTRY STANDARDS TO SECURE PII COLLECTED FROM YOU AND FROM SUBSCRIBER FROM LOSS, MISUSE, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS AND ACCIDENTAL DESTRUCTION WHILE UNDER OUR CONTROL, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT SUCH INFORMATION WILL NOT BE LOST, DISCLOSED OR ACCESSED BY ACCIDENTAL CIRCUMSTANCES OR BY THE UNAUTHORIZED ACTS OF OTHERS.
13. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
13.1 LIMITED LOSSES AND DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY OF THE ShulCloud PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION RELATED TO ANY CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ANY TRANSACTION ENGAGED IN THROUGH, OR OTHERWISE IN CONNECTION WITH, THE SERVICE), WHETHER CAUSED BY OR UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION NEGLIGENCE, LOSS OF PROFIT (WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY), LOSS OF GOODWILL OR BUSINESS REPUTATION, LOSS OF DATA, OR ANY OTHER TANGIBLE OR INTANGIBLE LOSS OR DAMAGE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NONE OF THE ShulCloud PARTIES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WHICH MAY BE INCURRED AS A RESULT OF (A) ANY RELIANCE PLACED BY YOU ON ANY CONTENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY TECHNICAL, TYPOGRAPHICAL, PHOTOGRAPHIC OR OTHER ERRORS, (B) ANY CHANGES WHICH ShulCloud MAY MAKE TO THE SERVICE, (C) ANY PERMANENT OR TEMPORARY CESSATION IN THE PROVISION OF THE SERVICE (OR ANY SPECIFIC FEATURES OF THE SERVICE) OR YOUR ACCESS TO THE SERVICE, (D) THE DELETION OF, CORRUPTION OF, OR FAILURE TO STORE OR SAVE ANY CONTENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION SUBMITTED CONTENT OR SUBSCRIBER CONTENT, (E) YOUR FAILURE TO PROVIDE US WITH (I) IMMEDIATE NOTICE OF ANY BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT BY YOU, SUBSCRIBER OR ANOTHER OTHER THIRD PARTY OF WHICH YOU BECOME AWARE, OR (II) ACCURATE ACCOUNT AND OTHER REQUESTED INFORMATION, (F) YOUR FAILURE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION SECURE AND CONFIDENTIAL, OR (G) ANY TRANSACTION OR OTHER RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD PARTY WHICH OCCURRED IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE.
13.2 CAP ON LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL ALL OF THE ShulCloud PARTIES' AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE EXCEED THE LESSER OF (I) THE CUMULATIVE AMOUNT OF FEES PAID TO ShulCloud BY THE SUBSCRIBER OVER THE SIX (6) MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE ARISING OF THE CLAIM ON WHICH SUCH LIABILITY IS BASED, OR (II) ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS ($1,000).
13.3 EXCLUSIONS. THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY OF THE ShulCloud PARTIES IN THIS SECTION 13 SHALL APPLY WHETHER OR NOT ANY ShulCloud PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF, OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN AWARE OF, THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY LIABILITIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO THE SERVICE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IN SECTIONS 12 OR 13 HEREOF MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
14. No Endorsement. ShulCloud is neither affiliated with, nor sponsored or endorsed by, any specific product, service, methodology or person. The owners of any third party Trademark or copyright appearing through the Service are not sponsors of ShulCloud or the Service and have not endorsed and are not affiliated with ShulCloud or the Service, and ShulCloud is not a sponsor and does not endorse any such third parties or any of their products or services.
15. No Agency. No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created between you and ShulCloud by this Agreement or by your use of the Service.
16. Governing Law; Arbitration; NO CLASS CLAIMS: Legal Fees. This Agreement and all claims arising out of or related to this Agreement, whether sounding in contract, tort or otherwise, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of New York where applicable, excluding conflict of laws provisions thereof. Any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement, including without limitation regarding any breach hereunder, shall be finally resolved by binding arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association under its Commercial Arbitration Rules, and judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. The arbitration will be conducted in the City of New York, State of New York, by an arbitrator with applicable industry expertise in the field of cloud subscription services, who shall be named in accordance with such rules. The award of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on you and each of the ShulCloud Parties (as applicable), and shall be accompanied by a statement of the reasons upon which the award is based, and such statement as well as all information concerning such arbitration proceedings including without limitation all evidence and materials submitted by the parties and any decision rendered shall be deemed to be confidential Information of ShulCloud and shall not be made public by you. NO ARBITRATION OR CLAIM UNDER OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE JOINED TO ANY OTHER ARBITRATION OR CLAIM, AND NO CLASS ARBITRATION PROCEEDINGS SHALL BE PERMITTED. Notwithstanding the foregoing, any of the ShulCloud Parties or you may apply to any federal or state court sitting in the County and State of New York for injunctive relief or enforcement of this arbitration provision, without breach of this arbitration provision, and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts for such purpose, and to receive service of process through certified mail or by other means sanctioned by law, and you expressly waive any claim of improper venue and any claim that such courts are an inconvenient forum.
17. Timely Filing of Claims. YOU AGREE THAT REGARDLESS OF ANY STATUTE OR LAW TO THE CONTRARY, ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, MUST BE FILED BY YOU PURSUANT TO SECTION 16 ABOVE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER SUCH CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION AROSE OR IS CLAIMED TO HAVE ARISEN.
18. Notices. All notices hereunder to us shall be given by certified mail, postage prepaid and return receipt requested, to: ShulCloud, LLC., Attn: CEO, 250 West Nyack Road, Suite 200, West Nyack, NY 10994, with an electronic copy to firstname.lastname@example.org, and to you by electronic mail to the email address listed in your Account. Notice shall be deemed given three (3) days after the date of such mailing, and in the case of notice by electronic mail, upon the sending of such message.
19. Assignment. You shall not resell or otherwise assign your rights, duties or obligations under this Agreement in any manner, and any attempted assignment or delegation of such rights, duties or obligations shall be void and of no force or effect whatsoever. This Agreement may be freely assigned by ShulCloud, in our sole discretion, to a third party, and such an assignment will inure to the benefit of our successors, assigns and/or licensees. Without limitation of the foregoing, we may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of our assets, including without limitation your PII, with any parent company, subsidiary, joint venture, or an entity under our common control, as well as with a potential acquirer, including without limitation in connection with a merger, reorganization, or sale of assets, or in the event of a bankruptcy. In each such an event, the non-PII we have collected from you may be one of the assets transferred.
20. Validity; Section Headings. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable by a court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect, and the application of such provision to other persons or circumstances will be interpreted reasonably to effectuate the intent of the parties. Section headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of any such section.
21. No Waiver. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to a subsequent or similar breach or subsequent or similar breaches. If ShulCloud does not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy which is contained in this Agreement (or which ShulCloud has the benefit of under any applicable law or regulation), such action or inaction shall not be taken to be a formal waiver of ShulCloud’s rights, and all such rights or remedies shall still be available to ShulCloud.
22. Survival. The provisions of this Agreement shall survive termination or expiration to the extent necessary to carry out the intent of you and ShulCloud.
23. Contact Us. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Service, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or write to us at ShulCloud, Inc., Attn: CEO, 250 West Nyack Road, Suite 200, West Nyack, NY 10994